Custom Search

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Before the American Idol Finale









I choose one highlight or brightest moment for each contestant, I know that tonight is the finale.

I am posting here, the two David's best performance so far myself.

David Cook with Always Be My Baby, he just simply showed to everyone why America should vote for him in this moment. Brilliant, Fresh and Great Performance,probably the standard for this year's show. It is now one of the most downloaded in ITunes.

Not to be outdone is David Archuleta with Think of Me, this used to be an Opera version but somehow he manages to make some fine arrangement and added a new twist that is just fit for today's generation.

So America, Decide for yourself. Vote !!!!Vote !!!! And the winner is David ? C or A ?

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hi! You made a mistake there in your post. The part about David Archuleta, Not to be outdone is.... You've written Cook instead of Archuleta...